Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Goals - Happy New Year

I was planning on posting my 2014 goals on here to give myself a little more accountability, but God had some different plans.  Yesterday during my devotion time I was lead to end my year by reading Philippians, which I realized had every single goal for the year that I truly need to keep in my heart all year so I figured I would share what they were/are to help you out with any goals you might be setting.

Top 10 Goals for the year from Paul in Philippians:
1)  Live your life in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ (1:27)
2)  Do nothing out of conceit, but in humility consider others as more important than yourself.  (2:3)
3)  Make your ATTITUDE that of Christ Jesus (2:5)
4)  Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who is working in you.  (2:13)
5)  Do EVERYTHING without grumbling and argument (2:14)
6)  Rejoice and SHARE YOUR JOY  (2:18)
7)  BOAST in Christ Jesus, do not put confidence in flesh/man (3:3)
8)  FORGET WHAT IS BEHIND AND REACH FORWARD TO WHAT IS AHEAD (3:13)
9)  Don't worry about ANYTHING, but in everything through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your request be known to God.  (4:6)
10)  Do ALL things through Him, He will give you the strength to do so.  (4:13)

Happy New Year!!!  Lets make 2014 AWESOME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment