Once again, I go another month and half without a post? Really? Yes… what are the excuses this time.
In the past month and half these things have happened in no particular order:
- I received my first ever pocket knife
- I was offered and accepted a new job
- I stayed up for an entire 24 hour period for the first time since I was in 3rd grade
- I ate my very last box of FUEL cereal (I had literally been saving it for a year and half because they don’t make it anymore)
- I started the devotional book “Experiencing God”!
- Was in a wedding
- Went to the dentist
- Went on a weekend beach trip with friends
- And the biggest - My wife and I have moved to South Carolina (for the new job)!!!
So this post is not about my excuses/reasons for not being on my blog action. Well, actually I guess it is. But the month of August WILL be different, I can feel it! I am not moving anywhere, not in any weddings, and I don't plan on receiving awesome gifts like pocket knifes.